Complaint Review: NATURAL CURES, ITV, KEVIN TRUDEAU

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
NATURAL CURES, ITV, KEVIN TRUDEAU
2320 Touhy Avenue Elk Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

NATURAL CURES, ITV, KEVIN TRUDEAU Royally duped by a Con Artist extraordinaire and can't get in touch with anyone for money back Ripoff Elk Grove Illinois

After seeing Kevin Trudeau on a TV infomercial I decided to call and order his Weight Loss Cure book. It also was to come with two other natural cures books for shipping and handling only. When I called the 800 number a girl answered, and it must have been her first night on the job. After repeating my credit card number to her at least three times, she still did not have it right. I told her forget it, and hung up.

That should have been a sign for me, but I was still intrigued by this would be con artist after hearing several radio infomercials. I had my wife order the book online, and about 14 days later I received it, along with the other two. It was repetitive, silly, and totally opposite of anything he said in his infomercials. His "protocol" he said contained items found at any local store, when in fact most of them could be found on websites. And the real kicker was part of the protocol called for injections of urine from pregnant women, not approved by the FDA, therefore next to impossible to recieve by any reputable doctor.

This book is pure fraud. It came with a money back guarantee if not satisfied, and a number to call 8AM-8PM est. When attempts were made to call the number, a recording kindly tells you to call back during office hours. I was calling during those hours.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company in hopes they can help get my money back.

Please, please, please do not order this book. You will be sorry.

Woody
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATURAL-CURES-ITV-KEVIN-TRUDEAU/Elk-Grove-Illinois-60007/NATURAL-CURES-ITV-KEVIN-TRUDEAU-Royally-duped-by-a-Con-Artist-extraordinaire-and-cant-g-268623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATURAL CURES, ITV, KEVIN TRUDEAU