Complaint Review: NATURAL CURES - Kevin Trudeau - ITVdirect.com

• Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
NATURAL CURES - Kevin Trudeau - ITVdirect.com
NATURALCURES.COM, Nationwide U.S.A.

NATURAL CURES - Kevin Trudeau - ITVdirect.com WON'T CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION TO ONLINE NEWSLETTER . INTERNET

*Consumer Suggestion: Credit/Debit Card Charges

I ordered a Natural Cures book by Kevin Trudeau, off of an infomercial on May 11, 2008 for $19.90. Once I received the book, I put the packing slip and box in recycling. (I didn't look at the packing slip, since I paid for it through my American Express).

A few months later, I noticed a charge for $9.95 on my American Express card, for Nat Cures. I did not know what that was for, so I looked at my other statements and found I was charged this same amount for June, July, and August. I called the phone number and talked to "Jason". He told me I had a 30 day trial to a newletter via their website, and since I didn't cancel it, I was being charged $9.95 a month for it. I told him I didn't know about the website and wanted it cancelled and credit for the charges.

He told me he could not credit all the months, but would issue one credit, if I did not dispute the charges with American Express. I told him that would not work, and to cancel my subscription. I contacted American Express, and they issued me credits for each of the charges without any problem.

I received my statement from Am. Express for September, and sure enough, there was the charge again for Nat Cures. They are issuing me another credit again, but can not stop the charges from coming. I have to call them every month to have the charge credited until Natural Cures stop billing my card.

I sent a cancel my subscription email to billing@naturalcures.com, cancel@naturalcures.com, CUSTOMERSUPPORT@ITVCORPORATE.COM, and support@naturalcures.com. Hopefully they will cancel this "subscription". I will post any responses I receive from them on my report here.

Lana
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATURAL-CURES-Kevin-Trudeau-ITVdirectcom/nationwide/NATURAL-CURES-Kevin-Trudeau-ITVdirectcom-WONT-CANCEL-SUBSCRIPTION-TO-ONLINE-NEWSLET-378196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATURAL CURES - Kevin Trudeau - ITVdirect.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Credit/Debit Card Charges

AUTHOR: Abderia - (U.S.A.)

Cancel your card and have your bank issue you a new one. That will solve your reoccuring charges problem.