Complaint Review: NATURAL HEALTH NETWORK

• Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: Ruthie — Bryan Texas United States of America
NATURAL HEALTH NETWORK
41 CANAL STREET, LEWISTON ME 04240 lewiston, Maine United States of America

NATURAL HEALTH NETWORK VELOURA refusal to honor printed information lewiston, Maine

Yesterday I called the customer service number 1-888-337-7382 to cancel the order I placed on 10-9-11 for VELOURA, a face cream.    I was totally aware of the fourteen day trial period that would end on Oct 23 and also the $89.99 charge that had been put on my credit card IMMEDIATELY after I placed my order.

Initially I called on Oct 11 because my credit card's fraud department questioned the $89.99 charge.  The man I spoke to told me that that charge would be removed in  two or three days (didn't happen). So I decided to cancel my order  because I do not like the way  you manage your business.

Yesterday I called to ask for an RMA number.  The first young woman I spoke with would not give me one because "I had not kept the product until October 28."  I don't know where that date came from, but my skeptical self thought it might be to ensure that I had to pay the $89.99.  So she refused to give me the RMA number.  In protest, I hung up and called again.

The second young woman gave me the RMA number reluctantly.  I had to lie to her about my reason for wanting it, and I don't feel good about that deception, but she didn't want to give me the RMA number either.
So I am sending the jar of VELOURA back and ending my relationship with this business.
I hope they have better luck with  other customers.  They've lost my business .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATURAL-HEALTH-NETWORK/lewiston-Maine-04240/NATURAL-HEALTH-NETWORK-VELOURA-refusal-to-honor-printed-information-lewiston-Maine-789042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATURAL HEALTH NETWORK