Complaint Review: NATURAL Health nETWORK

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Blondie — Stevenage Other United Kingdom
NATURAL Health nETWORK
P.OBox13263 GalashielsTD1 9AJ. U.K. Galashiels, Select State/Province United States of America

NATURAL Health nETWORK Rip-Off, stated FREE items but charge for them Galashiels, Other

These two items, Colon Flow and Slimvida were advertised as FREE offer, so thought I would give them a try.

Postman could not get them through letter box, I had to go to the delivery office, which had to be the next day.

I tried them for a week and found no difference, so I phoned to say I wanted to return them.

I was told the 14 days were up, but this included the weekend, when I could not contact them, and also the two days for the delivery they also said that I had already been billed for them.

There were 60 tablets in the box and I was charged 64.95  for each box

This is a scam, beware if you see this advert

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATURAL-Health-nETWORK/Galashiels-Select-StateProvince-TD1-9AJ/NATURAL-Health-nETWORK-Rip-Off-stated-FREE-items-but-charge-for-them-Galashiels-Other-913210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATURAL Health nETWORK