Complaint Review: NATURES BEST ACAI BERRY

• Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: Genie — Casa Grande Arizona United States of America
NATURES BEST ACAI BERRY
20100 S VERMONT AVE TORRENCE, California United States of America

NATURES BEST ACAI BERRY NATURES ACAI BERRY, OFFERED FREE TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, NEXT DAY A 78$ CHARGE WENT THROUGH MY BANK AND NO PKG, TORRENCE, California

I ordered this free 14 day supply of supplement, looked in my bank and there was 78$ charge, can't even figure out it was, a couple of days later, a box came with just my name. I refused it, because I didn't know what it was,, mailman said I couldn't do that, I would have to send it on my own.

Opened it to get a return label, nothing inside but some pkg peanuts, and 2 bottles. I had to go on internet to find it, everyone I email to, says I am not in their files, I am still have the junk, and they still have my monies. I had to change my credit card, hoping they don't get in to my acct.

Do NOT fall for this, I think a few companies working with them to hide the mother company,.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATURES-BEST-ACAI-BERRY/TORRENCE-California-90502/NATURES-BEST-ACAI-BERRY-NATURES-ACAI-BERRY-OFFERED-FREE-TRIAL-FOR-14-DAYS-NEXT-DAY-A-78-686648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATURES BEST ACAI BERRY