Complaint Review: NATUZZI ITALIA FORT LAUDERDALE

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: scammedbyNATUZZIITALIA — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
NATUZZI ITALIA FORT LAUDERDALE
2414 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

NATUZZI ITALIA FORT LAUDERDALE sent damaged furniture to us, HAS ALL OUR MONEY, IGNORES ALL OUR ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THEM Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Natuzzi Italia in the Galleria Mall took all our money upfront, after 5 MONTHS delivered DAMAGED furniture to us, I did not accept delivery and contacted the store owner. They assured me of a FULL REFUND once they had the furniture back. They had it back a half hour later and since then, i was UNABLE to reach them.
I sent emails, made phone calls for 7 days and NOBODY from the store returned our calls or e mails. They HAVE MY MONEY and the furniture.
They are scammers and have stolen our money.
DO NOT give them any money, they will be done with you once they have your money. To purchase such expensive furniture, and to be treated like this is HORRIBLE. ITS buyer beware.
Once you pay them, they don't care what happens and will NOT do anything about damaged furniture.
I do not have my money or my furniture.
HORRIBLE store with horrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATUZZI-ITALIA-FORT-LAUDERDALE/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/NATUZZI-ITALIA-FORT-LAUDERDALE-sent-damaged-furniture-to-us-HAS-ALL-OUR-MONEY-IGNORES-A-945659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATUZZI ITALIA FORT LAUDERDALE