Complaint Review: NAVAJO EXPRESS INC

*UPDATE Employee: Par for the course

*UPDATE Employee: DAC reports can be corrected

* : Indeed

* : Take some time......

I started navajo express on 08-11-08.I was there untill 5-20-09. my depatch name was Allen Long. During my employment a navajo, i was threaten my job repeatedly if i didn't except a load. this was weither i had suffnicant hours to drive or not. i would tell dispatch that i didn't have hours to drive and he would tell me to take it anyway. I was also made to run over weight. My home time was a problem also. When i excepted employment, i was offered 10 to 14 days out. i did not get that unless i got upset with them. and then it was 4 weeks sometimes 6 before i got hometime. i put in a 3 week notice to allen long the first part of may 2009. it took till the 20th for him to get me to the denver yard to hand in the truck personally to him. As a result of quitting navajo , they have entered on my dac record, that i deconnected from the tracking device. which is not true. as a result of this false information i am unable to find a job in the trucking industry. All i want is the false information off my dac from navajo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAVAJO-EXPRESS-INC/DENVER-Colorado-80221/NAVAJO-EXPRESS-INC-BECAUSE-I-QUIT-NAVAJO-EXPRESS-DENVER-Colorado-489133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAVAJO EXPRESS INC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

navajo express

AUTHOR: donna - (United States of America)

I, also worked for navajo i felt like i was always harrased. i just never could move fast enough for them. I had a russian dispatcher who i had a lot of trouble understanding, which would cause a lot of misunderstandings.        i told them about it on several occasions, and They called me a "whiner", which is what they put on my dac.

Par for the course

AUTHOR: Matthew - (United States of America)

Welcome to the trucking industry! It is a royal screw, and we endure more psych torment than those at gitmo!
I'm a firm believer in a trucker bill of rights- such as, u have 1 hr to get this truck unloaded, or u pay me, cash. Look cowboy, bitchin' about Navajo is chicken feed. The whole industry is rigged. From the dot down to the hunts point paymaster. All under the illusion of safety first! But when they want it there.....

DAC reports can be corrected

AUTHOR: Cruces Nomad - (USA)

I too will soon join the ranks of unemployed. I worked for allen to, but knew how to talk to him.

I realize you were probably tired when you wrote this. Others have no manners, and need to poluice their own houses.

There is a slew of companys who represent lawyers in every state. They do nothing but truckers problems. Tickets, dacs reports, suspended licenses, divorce, custody, child support......ect.

You can do this also your self, but the small fee is worth what ever you pay to keep you license clean. Learn what other drivers know, you dont get 10 years of driving out here without knowing how to protect you license and your family.

These false reports, and bogus tickets cost you plenty in car insurance rates, lost job opportunitys, and even your credit rating.

Hope this helps, dont give up.

#4

Indeed

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (U.S.A.)

How true, Westy.  People just don't realize how many applications go straight to the trash due to English skills such as the above poster ( does NOT ) have.  The OP is going to have a terrible time trying to get anyone to listen to him for this reason. And, Resty, you were just telling the truth as it is in corporate America.

#5

Take some time......

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

I hate to say this.....but....if ANY other company READS anything you've written...or..if you talk like you type then it's no wonder no one will hire you. You seriously need to spend some time learning to read, learning to spell, to put sentences together.....to form paragraphs.....even a little punctuation would go a long way.  You give drivers a bad name with being functionally illiterate.

I know this sounds crass and Im sorry. But if you work on improving yourself...many other company's will be interested in hiring you. NObody wants someone who is functionally illiterate to represent the company.

(I'm not exactly the queen of never making a typo...however...Im not illiterate in any sense)