Complaint Review: NBIE - Your Company Listing

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Garland Texas
NBIE - Your Company Listing
600-1184 Rue Sainte-Catherine O Montreal, Quebec United States of America

NBIE - Your Company Listing Internet scam, bogus billing, fake invoices, harassment ripoff Montreal Quebec

This company started calling me in Sept. 2005, I had just taken over the books for this shop. I ignored the invoice then, when they faxed me an invoice I looked them up on the internet & the first thing that came up was rip off report.com. Love this web site.

I have been receiving phone calls almost daily from them. Yesterday Peter Phillip called said for me to talk to his legal counsel, a Bob Johnson got on the phone & said if they have to recall the CD it will cost me alot more money. (Bob Johnson voice sounded just like Peter.

I told Bob to take me to court. I have sent them a certified letter to only communicate with me in writing thru the mail. They won't do this because they can be charged with mail fraud. I have also told them to take me to court over this $569.00 invoice, but they won't & can't.

When I got to work they had faxed over a copy of the invoice again with the supposed contract. I have a file that is over an inch thick of the faxes they have sent and all of the letter of complaints I have filed, I am now keeping a phone record of all the phone calls. I faxed them a letter today & told them I will only reconize a Texas court of law and not any of the bogus invoices or contracts they send me. Shortly after I had sent the fax Vincent Thomas called (as we know this may not be his real name).

I told him to take legal action in a court of law, he said they choose not to go to court. He continued to talk over me, then I told him to kiss my ass, his reply was for me to come up there and kick his ass, then he called me a dumb f*** and hung up. Before he hung up he had said he would call me as many times as he wanted to and I could file as many complaints as I wanted.

Every time he calls I will be filling reports with the Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Bureau and the Canadian Competition Bureau. So if they call 20 times I will file 20 complaints with every one. Someday something will be done. The state of North Dakota has a cease & decease order against them.

Marie Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBIE-Your-Company-Listing/Montreal-Quebec-H3B-1K1/NBIE-Your-Company-Listing-Internet-scam-bogus-billing-fake-invoices-harassment-ripoff-248063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBIE - Your Company Listing