Complaint Review: NBLA

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Barlyn5 — Lambertville Michigan U.S.A.
6470 E John Crossings Suite D Duluth, Minnesota United States of America

NBLA Miss represent what there company does. Duluth, Minnesota

I was miss represented that they were an health insurance company. When I signed up I was told my doctors office would be paid for also outpatient work would be paid and I found out they dont pay anything after you go to the doctor a certain amount of times. I had to have surgery and obviously decided I shouldnt need anestetic for knee surgery and paid nothing towards that bill and next to nothing about the rest of my bill for surgery. Now I get a letter that I will be cancelled the end of Dec. because they do not handle certain states anymore. I called to cancel my insurance as of today they just took out my payment for December and I asked for reimbursement and they told me it was not policy to cancel over the phone and after some discussion they finally admitted they would not give me my money back. I sure hope no one else gets taken by this company because all they tell is lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBLA/Duluth-Minnesota-30097/NBLA-Miss-represent-what-there-company-does-Duluth-Minnesota-978381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBLA