Complaint Review: NBPI Reporting Broker's

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Lacey Washington
NBPI Reporting Broker's
NBPI Director's Office P.O. BOX 407007 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

NBPI - CDRA - LVAAP - NBPI Reporting Brokers The Ultimate ripoff Fort Lauderdale Boca Raton Florida, Las Vegas Nevada

In the last 2wks I have recived 3 different letters one from LVAAP, stating I had $ 3,341,006.00 in unclaimed sweepstakes money. I sent the company $20.00 thinking it was ligitimate because I'd recently entered a sweepstakes through a magazine company. After about a week I still hadn't heard anything from them. I then recived another letter in the mail saying basically the samething only the money award was different this one was from CDRA, stating that I must rush and send $20.00 to claim $3,900,622.00 in cash prize and that it was time sensitive.

This is when I got suspicious, a couple of days later I recieved yet another letter from NBPI Reporting Brokers, stating that I needed tosend yet another $20.00 to obtain money in the amount of $3,700,000.00. They got me the first time after reciving the 3rd letter, I got on the enternet on ensure that these companies were legitimate, and sure enough they were scams. Well, got me once won't get me again, I think something should be done about this right away.

Trina
Lacey, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBPI-Reporting-Brokers/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33340-9953/NBPI-CDRA-LVAAP-NBPI-Reporting-Brokers-The-Ultimate-ripoff-Fort-Lauderdale-Boca-Rato-182384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBPI Reporting Broker's