Complaint Review: NBPI - USAPA - National Prize Weekly - CDRA - Central Intelligence Award Watch List

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
NBPI Nationwide U.S.A.

NBPI - USAPA - National Prize Weekly - CDRA - Central Intelligence Award Watch List ripoff, scam, thieves, destroyed all hopes and dreams, left us in deeper debt Las Vegas Nevada, Boca Raton Florida, Peterborough New Hampshire

I was robbed of over $500.00 through this bogus, rip-off, sweepstakes.

I received numerous official looking letters and notices, including a brochure titled "National Prize Weekly", stating my "confirmed" award of over $3,700,000.00 in cash and prizes. Each requesting a $20.00 processing or documentation fee.

I was also sent an "Arrangements and Dispatch" notice stating all documents and dispatch instructions would be sent to me shortly after returning the signed documents enclosed with a fee.

I know I should have researched it before, but the thought of having all my finacial problems disappear for good was a dream come true. Who could pass up an offer like that.

Now I am in even deeper debt and because of that it has also caused a strain on my marriage and family life.

I wish I could turn back time and get my money back and pay back the dishonest thieves that are running this scam, but all I can do now is work harder now, be more aware, and report it so that no other honest hard working American does not suffer the heartache, and anguish me and my family have been through.

Angela
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBPI-USAPA-National-Prize-Weekly-CDRA-Central-Intelligence-Award-Watch-List/nationwide/NBPI-USAPA-National-Prize-Weekly-CDRA-Central-Intelligence-Award-Watch-List-ripoff-182462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBPI - USAPA - National Prize Weekly - CDRA - Central Intelligence Award Watch List