Complaint Review: NBRC Construction

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — Brandon Florida
NBRC Construction
6425 Causeway Blvd Tampa, Florida USA

NBRC Construction Stalling tactics, no roof install, holding monies Tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Send an email/letter to State Attorney

After waiting and several roof installs date changes, calls not returned and finding similar complaints on web I'm filing this complaint against NBRC Construction.  I was dropped from my insurance because of my roof needing reparation to which finally the Insurance Company agreed to pay the total sum of $9185.95 to have it replaced.  NBRC assisted me through Porto Legal with the condition that they were going to perform the work.  We comply with all we had to including turning over all the monies to NBRC .

After calls not being returned, no confirmation on roof install we decided to go to their office/warehouse to find a vacant property for lease.  I managed to get through to Alex who always treats me as ignorant and he told me that he went to the warehouse almost every day ??? I asked him to give me another address and he provided me with a P. O. Box  89685 Tampa, FL 33689 which I could not find as listed to NBRC.  We don't have the finances to replace our roof and at this time we are concern that we have been deceived as others have been by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBRC-Construction/Tampa-Florida-33611/NBRC-Construction-Stalling-tactics-no-roof-install-holding-monies-Tampa-Florida-1085450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBRC Construction

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Send an email/letter to State Attorney

AUTHOR: yepitsme - ()

Going through the same with not getting my insurance check back.  I googled some of the people that were working for this company, and I wish I would have done it before I signed my insurance check over.  Even the ones answering the phones!

I did send a certified letter demanding payment and CC my letter to the States Attorney.  In pinellas county that is  Bernie McCabe.  Hoping to hear something this week.  They lost their license a while ago.

I realize we may not get our money back, but if we do nothing they Win.  I'm not sure but isin't this insurance fraud too?