Complaint Review: NBRC construction

6425 Causeway Tampa, Florida United States of America

NBRC construction DMS Construction Roofing theives Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied Customer

*Consumer Comment: My experience

The person who filed the other report must know these people well. The picture he posted is of a guy that hid when I went to the office and tried to get an answer. I googled American shingles and found his pictures again.

Over a thousand complaints in Atlanta, now working (or not working) the greater Tampa area. They knock on your door give a good pitch collect in full from the insurance company for a new roof and then dont return your call or show up to do the roof. Dozens of calls over the past 2 months and cant get any answers or a roof

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBRC-construction/Tampa-Florida-33619/NBRC-construction-DMS-Construction-Roofing-theives-Tampa-Florida-984547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBRC construction

Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Rocky M - ()

D.M.S Constuction did everything they said and the work was great. Just in time for Christmas. Thank You!!! Satisfied Customer here. Good company. 10/10.

My experience

AUTHOR: C.R - ()

I was recently involved with DMS construction and expressed my concern over this report. I was asked to come to this site and share my experience. I was very satisfied with DMS Construction and would like to share my story.

I was in desparate need of a new roof. They approached me and helped me get a new roof through my insurance company. I only paid $500 to them for my deductible. They also replaced 3 ceilings inside my home.

The roof work was above average and the interior guys were excellent. Nothing earth shattering, just 2 cents from a satisfied customer

Chris