Complaint Review: N.C. ORDNANCE INC (gungrip.com)

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Bud — olathe Kansas
N.C. ORDNANCE INC (gungrip.com)
P.O. BOX 3254 Wilson, North Carolina United States of America

N.C. ORDNANCE INC ,gungrip.com, The owner of this Company in Wilson, NC is without question one of the most rude people I have ever dealt with. The Company is a Gun Grip and gun parts manufacturer. In late February 2013 I ordered a Most Rude Dealing I've ever experienced. Will not send replacement of defective order Wilson, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: NO PROBLEMS

In February 2013, I ordered a set of Walnut Revolver grips for my Classic Colt Revolver. The Company (N.C. Ordnance Inc. www.gungrip.com) claims fast order fulfillment on orders received via the internet. The order was received by me within a few days. I opened the box only to find the Walnut Colt Revolver Grips I ordered, were broken. I faxed the Company a note informing them the grips were broken, and that I would be mailing them back. I mailed them the next day. I waited about a week, because I hadn't heard from them. So, I called. The owner Bill Harvey, answered the phone. He told me that he had received the broken grips, but was very rude and short with me over the phone. I've waited now over 10 days, since my first phone call and still have not received my replacement grips. Today, 4/10/ 2013 I called the Company during business hours and they wouldn't even answer the phone. I called again about at about 5:20 P.M. Central time and Bill Harvey did answer the phone. He said to not call them again and hung up on me. I really got pissed off and tried calling about 15 or 20 times. He would just answer and hang up the phone.
I paid this very rude man $155.00 plus shipping, for broken Grips, and he will not take my calls, or send replacement grips, or return my money.
If you choose to deal with Bill Harvey or his Company, be very careful. He is extremely rude and he will Rip you Off!!!
I have reported this as honestly as I can, and truly believe (www.gungrip.com) they are an unscrupulous Company.
Sincerely,
Bud Olesen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NC-ORDNANCE-INC-gungripcom/Wilson-North-Carolina-27895/NC-ORDNANCE-INC-gungripcom-The-owner-of-this-Company-in-Wilson-NC-is-without-questio-1042290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.C. ORDNANCE INC (gungrip.com)

NO PROBLEMS

AUTHOR: Cimarron Kid - ()

I have purchased many grips from the small, single-owner company, GUNGRIPS.com  over the last 5 years. I have never had an issue that they did not address. I continue to purchase from them. Frequently the owner attends gun shows and it out the office FRI SAT SUN, but a call usually Monday - Thurday will find him available. All companies occassionally have issues reqiring customer service: Knowing my  personal experience with this company and regarding the issue as stated above with walnut grips, I wonder what the owner's side of story / problem would be?