Complaint Review: NCC Business Services

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
NCC Business Services
unknown Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

NCC Business Services NCC Called my sons phone and asked for me. Asked if I was Dawn Davis and I said yes. He asked for the last four of my social security number and my date of birth. I asked him to identify himself and he sa Jacksonville, Florida

A man called my sons cell phone and asked for me by name. My son handed his phone to me. The man asked if I was Dawn Davis. I asked him for his identity and responded with, "I did that at the beginning of the call," and would not identify his name or the company he was calling from. He forcefully and abruptly told me to give him the last four numbers of my social security number. When I refused to do that, he again forcefully and abruptly asked me for my date of birth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCC-Business-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-/NCC-Business-Services-NCC-Called-my-sons-phone-and-asked-for-me-Asked-if-I-was-Dawn-Davis-988422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCC Business Services