Complaint Review: NCCT

• Reported By: loranda — Crowley Texas United States of America
NCCT
7007 College BLVD Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

NCCT Is A Joke Overland Park, Kansas

I'm so PISSED off right now, I just wasted 2years of my life going to school for medical coding and billing and unable to get a job in that field because my certification with NCCT sucks, no one will hire me because this place is not recognized only AHIMA, I wish my school would've told me this before I paid and wasted my money on this crap. Every job I apply to turn me down because of this. What a SCAM. WARNING!! do not get certified with this organizations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCCT/Overland-Park-Kansas-/NCCT-Is-A-Joke-Overland-Park-Kansas-755663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCCT