Complaint Review: NCE Health Insurance

• Reported By: nicole — Alabama
NCE Health Insurance
houston, Texas USA

NCE Health Insurance cheated me out of $100 houston Texas

i was informed of a health insurance company called NCE health or unified health, so i called and they gave me good prices, so i signed up. They took $93 out of my account for the premium amd$99 out for the deposit. They informed me that if i cancelled before 30 days would be refunded both amounts. I cancelled within the 30 days and was told the money would be put back into my account with 7 to 10 days.

It took over a month and multiple phone calls for the money to be put back. When it was finally put back in it was only in the amount of $93. I called once more and was told that since i didnt cancel before the plan took effect i lost my deposit. I informed them what the previouse representative informed me and i was told that the information givin to me was incorrect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCE-Health-Insurance/houston-Texas-77243/NCE-Health-Insurance-cheated-me-out-of-100-houston-Texas-1054759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCE Health Insurance