Complaint Review: NCE Unified Health One SCAM

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: California — Irvine California United States of America
NCE Unified Health One SCAM

NCE Unified Health One SCAM Sales Person: Edward Hernandez Tired to sell me a false health insurance plan, Internet

Very short, please do not call Insurance Help Hotline - 1-866-885-5467 as seen on TV or Facebook. These people are scam artists. Sometimes if you call after hours, they would answer the phone simply by saying "Hello" and then realize they have to change that tone and say "Thank you for calling Insurance Help Hotline, how can we assist you?"

I almost got caught up into this scam. I spoke with Edward Hernandez and his supposedly direct number is 1-866-913-0732 ext 4106

After going through the phone process after giving them my information. I asked him what insurance company do you guys have my policy under? He told me Unified Health One. I never heard of it, and I wanted to Google the insurance company and see what they offer and such. Then guess what? I came across www.ripoffreport.com which others have been scammed by these people.

Since I gave Mr. Hernandez my credit card information to get the policy started. [continued below]....
..... I called my credit card company and told them about the situation. These crooks haven't charged my card as of it, so I had my credit card company fraud department issue me another credit card with a totally different credit card number and CCV number as well.

So I waited for the crooks to call me on the issue of the credit card declining. So a number from Ohio appears on the caller ID - (216)-245-4207 and this caller called me several times and leaving a total of 4 voice mails. One was an official voice mail telling me to give him a call on my "Pending Insurance Plan" and the other 3 voice mails were him not even hanging up the call. So my voice mail recorded all the background conversations of them talking among each other, playing loud music, and calling other victims to scam. I have it all recorded.

I finally answered the call, and spoke with some guy who now say that my pending Insurance Policy is with Fidelity Unified Heath One. They add the name "Fidelity" to it now LOL. So he ask about the issue with my credit card, and I proceed to tell him I canceled my credit card due to you guys being scam artists and selling fake insurance policies. He proceed to over talk over me saying "I don't have any money!" and hung the phone up on me.

Beware of the guys, we all need to pass the word along with friends and family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCE-Unified-Health-One-SCAM/internet/NCE-Unified-Health-One-SCAM-Sales-Person-Edward-Hernandez-Tired-to-sell-me-a-false-healt-1009974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCE Unified Health One SCAM