Complaint Review: NCE Unified Health One

• Reported By: ckpeaches — Bellevue Michigan United States of America
NCE Unified Health One
1806 Route 35, Suite 302 Oakhurst, New Jersey United States of America

NCE Unified Health One SCAM Oakhurst, New Jersey

I was searching for Health Insurance and this one sounded good.  I gave them my information and I told them I wasn't sure if I needed it or not and not to take the fees out of my account until they heard from me.  I decided I didn't need it so I went to their web site to call and cancel but they had no number to respond to.

I waited for the packet to come in the mail.  When it did I called them and told them I was not interested in the coverage any longer.  So I ask them to cancel my application.

I called my bank and asked them to stop payment to them.  But they said it was already being processed and they couldn't stop it.  I called them and I requested a refund.  They said I would have to request it in writing.  I did and this is how they responded;

We are sending this email as confirmation that we have received your cancellation request. Your policy, which began coverage December 15, 2012, has been terminated.  You are covered for the remainder of the paid period, December 14, 2012. Please be advised that no claims will be considered for payment under this policy if incurred after cancellation date.  We do not prorate.

I called the Member care number and asked for my refund and I explained that I had canceled the policy before it went into effect. They told me if I have a refund coming I would see it in about 14 days.

It didn't come in 14 days.  So I called the Member care number again and they told me to send the request in writing Again!  So I did.  I fear I won't get my money back. Is there anything I can do about this?  I think they are just giving me the run around.

I'm an elderly lady and I can't afford to give money away.  And it's Christmas time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCE-Unified-Health-One/Oakhurst-New-Jersey-07755/NCE-Unified-Health-One-SCAM-Oakhurst-New-Jersey-982101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCE Unified Health One