Complaint Review: NCE Unified heath one

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Ron Bostic — Clebunre Texas
NCE Unified heath one
Ocean Grove, New Jersey USA

NCE Unified heath one Black Rock Health group health insurance ripp off Ocean Grove New Jersey

I bought thia miltiplane NCE insurance about a year ago. I was told I had full coverage insurance if I was in the ER and then put in the hospital. I paid on this insurance for all this time. when I had to go to the ER a few months ago I thought I was covered. well, findout all I was covered for was 300 dollars a day. I was suppost to have full coverage. don't trust these people. and this insurance is q ripp off.. don't get it..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCE-Unified-heath-one/Ocean-Grove-New-Jersey-07756/NCE-Unified-heath-one-Black-Rock-Health-group-health-insurance-ripp-off-Ocean-Grove-New-J-1134126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCE Unified heath one