Complaint Review: NCH Software Pty Ltd

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: kelvin — belgrave Other Australia
NCH Software Pty Ltd
U 13 Level 3, 28 University Avenue Canberra ACT, Select State/Province Australia

NCH Software Pty Ltd NCH Express Burn. NCH Swift Sound Spammed my emails sent using Adobe which I use & will not open unless I install & purchase there product. Canberra ACT, Australia

I used a trail version of there program back in the days when I burnt data on discs.I uninstalled the program because it was very poor but I kept getting pop ups and just recently they spammed my emails and the only way to open them is to install there program which I did once then uninstalled it which almost crashed my computer. I have attempted to contact them but there phone is disconnected and another number is always engaged. I have lost the benefit of email excess and cannot open pdf files.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCH-Software-Pty-Ltd/Canberra-ACT-Select-StateProvince-2601/NCH-Software-Pty-Ltd-NCH-Express-Burn-NCH-Swift-Sound-Spammed-my-emails-sent-using-Ad-756962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCH Software Pty Ltd