Complaint Review: NCH

• Submitted: Wed, May 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: FedUp — Houston Texas
Internet USA

NCH Bought software at a retailer and was only good for a limited time Internet

I bought NCH's VideoPad Video Editing Software at our local Tiger Direct store.  The software worked just fine when I bought it, but I haven't used the software in months.  When I opened it late last night for a project due this morning, a notice came up on the computer saying my trial period was up and I had the choice of either paying again, or closing the software.  There is no customer service information anywhere and I still have the original box, disc and starter guide. Supposedly all this information pertinent to this software was on the screen when I had to accept the terms and conditions to download the software.  Maybe it said something in there about this being only "TEMPORARY" software. Silly me, I didn't save the terms and conditions to a file to refer back to!   I wouldn't have bought it knowing I'd have to pay over and over again!  This is a scam, plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCH/internet/NCH-Bought-software-at-a-retailer-and-was-only-good-for-a-limited-time-Internet-1051050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCH