Complaint Review: NCM National Consumer Marketing (aka: NCM Silver Jewelry

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
NCM National Consumer Marketing (aka: NCM Silver Jewelry
87 Dewev Avenue Warwick, Rhode Island U.S.A.

NCM National Consumer Marketing (aka: NCM Silver Jewelry Deceptive advertising; ignorant telephone personnel; unauthorized creditcard charges; ignores returns & demand for refund Warwick & Central Islip Rhode Island & New York

In January, I received a card that said I could have a FREE Blue Sapphire Ring. I called the number, and they said that I could also review matching earrings & Necklace all for FREE. I said OK, and flatly said NO to all additional hard sell items.

My credit card was charged immediately for $39.99 plus
2 charges of $6.99. I called the credit card and started a fraud investigation in March. In April I finally received a package, and what was in it was embarrassing. It didn't even resemble the picture of what I had ordered, and it was accompanied by another very cheap looking ring.

I called the merchant number on the credit card statement (800-747-2603), and found myself talking to people who knew nothing, but to try to sell me more & more.

I returned ALL items, including the ones that were supposedly free. I wrote to the Customer Service at P.O. Box 9230, Central Islip, NY 11722-9230.

Today, May 9th, another package arrived unsolicited and another $39.99 and $6.99 was charged to my credit card.
My credit card has actually suggested that I cancel my card and get a new number. The NCM has to agree to give me credit or the charge stands.

Jen
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2007 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCM-National-Consumer-Marketing-aka-NCM-Silver-Jewelry/Warwick-Rhode-Island-02886/NCM-National-Consumer-Marketing-aka-NCM-Silver-Jewelry-Deceptive-advertising-ignorant-t-247955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCM National Consumer Marketing (aka: NCM Silver Jewelry