Complaint Review: NCO - ASSETCARE

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:SLIDELL Louisiana
P.O BOX 15380 WILMINGTON, Delaware U.S.A.

NCO - ASSETCARE harrasing me with calls everyday and letters WILMINGTON Delaware

I have received several letters from NCO requesting I pay off a debt for ambulance services I have never used.
They call me everyday twice a day and leave messages with an access number to call them back with .They are requesting I pay $650.00 as a settlement offer 60% off the debt. Assetcare,Inc , MedClr,Inc are shown as the companies involved along with and Gulf South Emergency Services.

No dates, city or information on when I supposedly used these services is rendered. Yet, they claim they are collecting a debt and that the offer may expire without notice and to contact their representatives.

I have seen many complaints online regarding this company and how it is best not to answer the phone or have any contact with them.

I do prefer though, to stop this company from harrassing me or anyone else in the country..If I were doing something so illegal as they are, I would surely be in jail.

There is a National Complaint Number (((Redacted))), if anyone wishes to complain about these companies and try to put a stop to them; they are supposedly fined $5,000-$11,000 for violating the FDCPA, yet they still continue to harrass people all over the nation.
I think legal action is the best solution to this, and the more people the better.

SLIDELL, Louisiana

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on NCO Financial

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-ASSETCARE/WILMINGTON-Delaware-19850/NCO-ASSETCARE-harrasing-me-with-calls-everyday-and-letters-WILMINGTON-Delaware-357069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO - ASSETCARE