Complaint Review: NCO AssetCare & Anchor Receivables Mgmt

• Submitted: Sun, May 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 18, 2008

• Reported By:Keansburg New Jersey
NCO AssetCare & Anchor Receivables Mgmt
PO Box 41448 Pa., Pennsylvania U.S.A.

NCO AGAIN & AGAIN Usae All Different Names AssetCare & Anchor Receivables Mgmt Pennsylvania

Hi! Can all you tell me what other names NCO represent their sleezy company as??? I have to date, AssetCare & Anchor Receivables Mgmt., I am sure their are more names! They enter my credit report monthly under different names!

NCO reported a false address where I lived to the Credit Unions***All three and boy oh boy what a job clearing this one up!!! I asked the people from Experian where they had gotten the address from they state the famous NCO Again!!!! I wish this NCO and all other names they go by would GO AWAY!! I pay my debts and am fed up with their harassment!!!!

Megan.h.
Keansburg, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-AssetCare-Anchor-Receivables-Mgmt/Pa-Pennsylvania-19101/NCO-AGAIN-AGAIN-Usae-All-Different-Names-AssetCare-Anchor-Receivables-Mgmt-Pennsylvani-333231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO AssetCare & Anchor Receivables Mgmt