Complaint Review: NCO Collection Agency - NCO Financial Systems

• Updated: Thu, July 21, 2011

• Reported By: dlopez — philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
NCO Collection Agency - NCO Financial Systems
507 Prudential Road horsham, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO Collection Agency - NCO Financial Systems paid to settle account, they failed to apply money my account and have no record of payment horsham, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: awwww

My mbna account first went to collections in 1997 with a balance of $1700. my account was sold to nco and acquire interest that bought my account to $3000. I settled for $1000 in Oct. 2008 when i decided to fix my credit to purchase a home. Recently, I enter the home buying process only to be derailed because this account is still on my credit report. I called in hopes to correct this error only to find out thatthe person I paid the money to is no longer employed there, they have no record of my payment and my account has is now in collections for $8000! I feel helpless because I have no way to prove that the account was paid  except for the testimony of myself and my fiance. I am an upstanding citizens, teacher and father of five who has to again put my dreams of homeownership on hold because of the fraudualent acts of this company and their employees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Collection-Agency-NCO-Financial-Systems/horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-Collection-Agency-NCO-Financial-Systems-paid-to-settle-account-they-failed-to-appl-515991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Collection Agency - NCO Financial Systems

awwww

AUTHOR: kittens - (USA)

i know this is old but i had to comment. im so sorry you have to go thru all that i really hope you have gotten it taken care of since then and mayb even sue them.debt collectors are scum of the earth.