Complaint Review: NCO FIN/09

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Hamilton Texas
NCO FIN/09
PO BOX 15391 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

NCO FIN/09 Reliant Energy Retail Services NCO Trying to Collect $987!!! Wilmington Delaware

NCO FIN/09 reports that another Michael of Brazoria, TX is running up credit in my
name linking his name to my SSN!! I am stuck with debts as he gets away with it!
I get a negative credit report of $987 from Reliant Energy Retail Services, and
NCO FIN/09 is showing this on my report. I am under Chapter 7, and this happens!
I am living with my mom and dad who are elderly, and I am unable to get my own
place or get reliable transportation! I am too poor for a woman, and not able to
start a family. =( I am depressed right now, this hurts my feelings!!!

Michael
Hamilton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-FIN09/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/NCO-FIN09-Reliant-Energy-Retail-Services-NCO-Trying-to-Collect-987-Wilmington-Delawar-416205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO FIN/09