Complaint Review: NCO FIN/22 - NCO FIN/99

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Shirlene — Lavergne Tennessee United States of America
NCO FIN/22 - NCO FIN/99

NCO FIN/22 - NCO FIN/99 Nco Corio I checked my CR on 11/10/09 there is a $308 dollar charge on my report, which I do not know what this is for. I have researched and did not find any address nor number. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Have you tried

I Shirlene M is reporting a balance of $308 dollars that was placed on Credit Report on 11/10/2009 by an collection agency/company NCO FIN/99 company bureau # 4964c03413 account number (72592270. I have researched this company and was not able to find a number or address listed to contact to resolve this issue. I am not aware of this collection agency and why these fees were posted on my credit report. By researching this company I have seen bad report on this company with posting unknown fees to other victoms credit report, which I suggest fruad at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-FIN22-NCO-FIN99/internet/NCO-FIN22-NCO-FIN99-Nco-Corio-I-checked-my-CR-on-111009-there-is-a-308-dollar-charg-532552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO FIN/22 - NCO FIN/99

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Have you tried

AUTHOR: BlackMuse - (USA)

contacting your credit report bureau for the information? Then again, you may only get to speak to a live person if you file a "fraud" report. I would go ahead and file a fraud complaint with your credit report bureau against them. Maybe when the investigation starts you can go ahead and get the information that you need.

NCO is notorious for being hard to contact. Here are a few numbers you can try:

800-685-4343, 800-445-4918, 888-550-4514. Try also sending a ceritifed letter to them, maybe through a lawyer, asking for an itimized list of the debt owed. You can send it to

NCO Financial Systems