Complaint Review: NCO FINACIAL SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS DEPT

• Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
NCO FINACIAL SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS DEPT
ncogroup.com Internet U.S.A.

NCO FINACIAL SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS DEPT CONSTANT HARRSMENT, REGARDLESS OF ASKING THEM CESIS AND DESIST I THINK IN PHOENIX Arizona, Internet

NCO CALLED ME ABOUT A MONTH AGO I TOLD THEM I WAS FILIG BANCKRUTCY. I HAVE GIVIN OUR LAYWER AND BANKRUPTCY INFO TO THEM NUMERIOUS TIMES, THEY ALWAYS GIVE ME EXCUSESE LIKE " WELL WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER YET?" I INFORM THEM ONCE AGAIN I GAVE ANOTHER REP THAT INFORMATION, I ASKED THEM WH DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME? SHE CONTINUED TO TELL ME THAT SHE AND HER CO CAN CALL ME AS MUCH AS THEY WANT. I TOLD HER MY LAYWER TOLD US TO REFURE ALL OUR CREDITORS TO HIM, SO THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING, EVERYOTHER CO HAS COMPLIED AND LEFT US ALONE EXCEPT FOR, THAT'S RIGHT NCO. YET AGAIN THEY CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME THAT I COULD NOT FILE AGISNT THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT PUT NEG AGINSIT ME ON MY CREDIT REPORT. WELL SHE IS WRONG THEY HAVE. THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT NO BANKRUTCTY JUDGE IN THE LAND WOULD ALLOW ME TO ADD THEM TO THE BANKRUPTCY, I ASKED WHY AND SHE SAID THAT THEY ARE EXIMPT FROM BANKRUPTCY, I STARTED TO LAUGH, SHE ASKED WHY I WAS LAUGHING

I TOLD HER WOW YOU GUYS ARE REALLY REACHING, YOU WILL SAY ANYTHING WON'T YOU, I ALSO SAID TO HER, DO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD SAY OH REALLY WELL I JUST REMOVE YOU GUYS FROM THE BANKRUPTCY, I DON'T THINK SO, IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN'T STAND IS SOMEONE TRYING TO PLAY ME FOR A FOOL, I TOLD HER I WILL TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME TO CESIS AND DESIST, IF NOT I WILL INFORM THE COURTS AND WHAT EVER OTHER AGNECY I HAVE TO, TO MAKE SURE YOU STOP THIS CRAP. I MEAN WHO TRAINS (OR BRAIN WASHES ) THEM, ANYWAY WE'LL SEE IF THEY CALL TOMARROW, THEY PROBABLY WILL, I THINK THEY LIKE CONFERNTATION.

N
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-FINACIAL-SYSTEMS-COLLECTIONS-DEPT/internet/NCO-FINACIAL-SYSTEMS-COLLECTIONS-DEPT-CONSTANT-HARRSMENT-REGARDLESS-OF-ASKING-THEM-CESIS-256452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO FINACIAL SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS DEPT