• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Bonnyville Alberta
PO BOX 3232 Montreal, Quebec Canada

NCO FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Hounded me about an overdue bill, and I have paid that bill 2 years ago and they will not report it to my credit bureau. i have asked and keep getting told if I would have paid the bill on time this wouldn't happen by the snotties of people you can imagine. Montreal Quebec Canada

I made a mistake in 2005 when I moved back to Alberta and misplaced my terasen gas bill. So they sent it to NCO Financial Services Inc. who got a hold of me and was so rude and mean, I never paid the bill right away. They would start calling me a 6:00 am in the morning and continue until 10:00 PM at night 7 days a week.

Finally on Feb.1/06 I decided to make them go away, I called them and made payment arrangments. I paid it that day. It is now Oct. 26/08 and they still have not removed it off my credit file. I have called and asked them to let equifax and transunion know that I have paid this bill many times.

I get told that if I would pay my bills on time this wouldn't happen. They will not even consider that people make mistakes and that it has been looked after for over 2 1/2 years. They don't care and like the fact they have the power to be complete jerks and there is nothing I or anyone else can do about this.

I have had a mortgage broker call and ask them to send a letter saying it has been paid, they told him they would, but never have. I am trying to get a mortgage and this is hurting me very badly yet they will do nothing about it.

Bonnyville, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC/Montreal-Quebec-H3L-3V4/NCO-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC-Hounded-me-about-an-overdue-bill-and-I-have-paid-that-bill-2-y-1033315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO FINANCIAL SERVICES INC