• Report: #419130

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
P.O. BOX 15109 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS, INC./SLMF-RIPIC Told SLMF my 2 yr commitment of on time payment was & take my name off acct. Wilmington Delaware

I was a co-signer for Jamey Bollenbacher 270-66-3853 for a vocational school in Tucson, He never completed course, was kicked out. I made sure that 2yr payment was sent in Feb 2005 and had him send letter to take my name off as co-signer, like the course director had stated.

Found out school went out of business, so contacted them about refunding money back to Sallie Mae. Told by Phoenix director that no money was due. So, I contacted AZ bureau of school. They got the school to send back over $3,800.00 on top of the ($2,100.00 initial 2 yr payment).

I also, spoke with Sallie Mae in Jul 2007 and told them I refused to pay anymore money on something that would give Jamey Bollenbacher any credit.

I also have a warrant arrest #0507140618 for Jamey Bollenbacher, if he ever comes back to AZ. The last I heard he was in Jail somewhere.

I am also a 100% disabiled veteran and receive disability income.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMS-INCSLMF-RIPIC/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMS-INCSLMF-RIPIC-Told-SLMF-my-2-yr-commitment-of-on-time-payment-was-419130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS, INC./SLMF-RIPIC