Complaint Review: NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS,INC.

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Houston Texas United States of America
NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS,INC.
507 Prudential Road Horsham, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS,INC. I did educate myself about this fraudulent company on this site thank you the next report i make will be to the state judge who dwells in the state these collection agents work under this bogus company Horsham, Pennsylvania

I did educate myself about this fraudulent company on this site thank you and thanks to the internet the next report i make will be to the state judge who dwells in the state these collection agents work under this bogus company called NCO F.S.I. and slap a bogus billing fraudulent lawsuite against these uneducated people who god only knows where there getting there info from you can call me what you will people but this will not cure the problem in america today educate yourself on that people i've paid all my bills off including my mortgage thank you im not totally stupid mind ya! and yes i might have to go back to school on some things and do some major brushing up on but it will be out of my pocket not the tax paying public o.k. thank you for your critizism it is much welcome thank you all but gosh mind ya! im still human and a thinking person o.k.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMSINC/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMSINC-I-did-educate-myself-about-this-fraudulent-company-on-this-site-654592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS,INC.