Complaint Review: NCO Fianacial Services

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Highland California
NCO Fianacial Services
507 Prudential Road Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

NCO Financial Services ILLEGITIMATE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS REGARDING DEBT OWED Horsham Pennsylvania

Today, I received a statement stating that my husband and I owe over $15,000 in debt that we somehow never knew about, although our credit has been stellar for more than 15 years! It shook me up, so I immediately tried to contact the company which does not receive phone calls, has no way for me to contact them via e-mail, and the statement does not state what the debt is even for. After researching them on the internet, I find out that I am not among the first to deal with this. This type of business practice should not be allowed!

Kerrihorton
Highland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Fianacial-Services/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-Financial-Services-ILLEGITIMATE-FINANCIAL-STATEMENTS-REGARDING-DEBT-OWED-Horsham-Penns-293350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Fianacial Services