Complaint Review: NCO Fin/22

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Eliska Duhe — Montz Louisiana
NCO Fin/22
Nationwide USA

NCO Fin/22 Random charge I know nothing about on my credit report, no account number, no address, no nothing Nationwide

I have an outstanding collection with this company for 0$, the ballance was 300ish. I never paid it, never made it, I know nothing of this bill. I researched it and apparently this company puts bogus charges against peoples credit. and i cant find any contact information for them. Scam.and I dont know how to fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Fin22/nationwide/NCO-Fin22-Random-charge-I-know-nothing-about-on-my-credit-report-no-account-number-no-1126362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Fin/22