Complaint Review: NCO Financial Services-Hughes Net

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Haymarket Virginia
NCO Financial Services-Hughes Net
507 Prudential Rd. Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

NCO Financial Services-Hughes Net Paid $700 for Services I did not authorize to cancel Horsham Pennsylvania

The representative claimed my services were disconnected months earlier and I needed to pay for the equipment ($300) and the cancellation fee which totaled about $700.
I was told when I signed the contract that the amount of $79.99 would be debited from my account, and as long as I kept the services for at least 1 year I would not have to pay the cancellation fee of $200.

Haymarket, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Services-Hughes-Net/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-Financial-Services-Hughes-Net-Paid-700-for-Services-I-did-not-authorize-to-cancel-Hor-388765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Services-Hughes Net