Complaint Review: NCO Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:west melbourne Florida
NCO Financial Services
ncogroup.com/ Internet U.S.A.

NCO Financial Services harrassing phone calls and would not tell me what it is regarding without all my personal information Internet

*Consumer Comment: Never tell stranger anything about your personal info

*Consumer Comment: Collections

I received a phone call from, "NCO Financial Services" and the message was to call them back regarding a collections issue. When i returned their call and asked them what it was concerning Robert and Franklin could not tell me anything without my SSN, DOB or my address.

When I refused to give them this info they said that it was recorded and they had to take another call and then hung up. I called them back and asked them what NCO stood for and they said nothing.

The bottom line is that I could not even speak to a representative unless I gave them ALL my personal info. I understand that it's private information but They could not even tell me whether it was medical, student loans, or what their company stood for unless ALL my info was given to them.

Kristie
west melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Services/internet/NCO-Financial-Services-harrassing-phone-calls-and-would-not-tell-me-what-it-is-regarding-w-469867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Services

Never tell stranger anything about your personal info

AUTHOR: Hongpan - (U.S.A.)

So they called you. They must know who you are, and they must have a reason to call you. They must be able to use your phone number to locate your problem. If they can't, then there is not problem at all.

Remember, Don't give your personal info to anyone unless you know what is going on!

I hope you didn't get it to them.

Collections

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Its against the law in this country to discuss a debt with anyone but the person that owes the debt. if you would not give any of your personal information they could not verify your identity. If they discussed the issue with you, without verifying your identity, they would be in violation of the law.

They aren't trying to rip you off (at least not there) they are just trying to verify your identity under the regulations of the state and federal government.