Complaint Review: NCO Financial Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara Basso — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
NCO Financial Systems, Inc.
507 Prudential Road Horsham, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO Financial Systems, Inc. Pendrick Capital Partners trying to say I owe 159.00 with no type of description in which I neverheard of them. Plus harrassing phone calls. Horsham, Pennsylvania

To whom it may concern:

I have been receiving harrassing phone calls from NCO Financial for several months and have told them I do not know what this bill is for as there is no explanation just to say that I owe $159.00. I do not know what this is for or how they received my number and/or address.

This also shows an address of: P.O. Box 15630 Dept. 02

Wilmington, DE 19850.

So I am also puzzled as to where they are located.

This is the second time I had received a fraudulent notice from a financial institute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Systems-Inc/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-Financial-Systems-Inc-Pendrick-Capital-Partners-trying-to-say-I-owe-15900-with-no-t-689028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Systems, Inc.