Complaint Review: NCO Financial Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Larry — endicott New York United States of America
NCO Financial Systems, Inc.
507 Prudential Road, Internet United States of America

NCO Financial Systems, Inc. ? These FRAUDS attemted to get me to pay $4362.08 --for a SEARS bill, from 1998! they had the wrong person, I was in the Marine Corps for that entire year, in North Carolina, after being on hold-Rep.Joh Horsham, Internet

I called NCO about a collection notice i got i the mail; claiming I owed SEARS $4362.08......(this was news to me!) The represenatives name was John at ext.74491 , I told him they had the wrong person!!! and after he asked me a whole bunch of questions...I gave him all the info. he asked for, even the last 4 of my social, I told him that this BS was going to be taken care of today!

I asked to speak to his supervisor, ...after being on hold, he informed me that th statute of limitations had run out, and they werent going too bother me anymore! (I wasnt satisfied) I asked him for the name of his supervisor, and to talk to him/her! John, 74491 replied that her name was "Monzano" and she was busy, but that she would call me back within 24 hrs!(this was approx.8:30 am, on the 18th day of April 2011!!!

I dont remember all the specifics BUT this is not the first time NCO Financial Systems Inc. bothered me by a debt collection THAT WAS NOT MINE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Systems-Inc/internet/NCO-Financial-Systems-Inc-These-FRAUDS-attemted-to-get-me-to-pay-436208-for-a-SEAR-718959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Systems, Inc.