Complaint Review: NCO Financial Systems

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
NCO Financial Systems
507 Prudential Road Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

NCO Financial Institution - NCO Financial Systems ripoff, claimed checks were returned unpaid, never submitted my payments, continually transfered to a supervisor, but only to be disconnected. Horsham Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: NCO not what it seems to be.

I was only over my balance on my Capital One account by approx $300, was sent to the NCO collection agency. I repeatedly called to work things out, and make payments. however, twice they claimed that two check by phone payments were returned by my bank unpaid. I knew they weren't, I made sure the money was there on the dates agreed upon, and indeed the bank assured me they had never been submitted by NCO for payment.

So far as I know they have charged me both times for these "returned" checks.

When I asked them for proof that the 2 checks had actually been submitted to my bank, they said they do not do that, and that all they know is that the checks were submitted by them on the dates requested.
by this point I am in tears and getting nowhere, all I want to do is settle my debt. so they say they can transfer me to a supervisor. After having spoken with them many times, I know there is no supervisor. All they do is transfer me AGAIN to an Audix voicemail system, that at that point disconnects me and the whole thing starts over, with different answers everytime I speak with someone.

All the while i am being harrassed night and day, at home and at work by them. It's not even that much money, but since I can only really pay bills with one of my paychecks a month; the other goes to rent, no other bills are being paid, I'm being charged late fees, over limit fees, and RETURNED CK FEES!!

Leslie
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2005 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Systems/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-Financial-Institution-NCO-Financial-Systems-ripoff-claimed-checks-were-returned-un-164086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Systems

NCO not what it seems to be.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Leslie,

NCO is a publically traded company that is more concerned about it's stock price than resolving a problem. Your's is simple. The routing number and/or account number of your checking account has been transposed by someone on their end. The checks will read "account not found".

Send a complaint to the Pensylvania Attorney Generals Office. They will have a form online that you can access. NCO will also have a compliance office that deals with issues that you have. They can help if you get to them. In the mean time send your money to the creditor you owe. Do not pay the bank charges.