Complaint Review: NCO Financial Systems

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — Parma Ohio USA
NCO Financial Systems
Multiple Parma, Ohio United States of America

NCO Financial Systems NCO Portfolio Management Called and woke me up only to treat me like trash Parma, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: NCO

I got a call from 866-426-4288 at 0830 on Saturday 16July2011. It was a recording in spanish. I hung up and called back. The man who answered was obviously in a pissed off mood judging by tone. He did his opening. Then I started to ask why I was called by a spanish recording and he IMMEDIATELY started yelling and demanding information. NOW I was mad and said 'no' and started demanding who they were and what he was talking about. That only made him angrier and he yelled more and demanded information and was saying that I need to make a payment. I hung up.

I called back to make a complaint and to find out what was going on. The next one was at least calmer. He gave his intro. Then I asked for a supervisor. He asked if he could help. I said no and asked for a supervisor again. Then he hung up on me.

I dont know who these people are, Or what they want. After google-ing thier number I went to http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-426-4288. Then after reading some of that I came here and am filing a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Systems/Parma-Ohio-44129/NCO-Financial-Systems-NCO-Portfolio-Management-Called-and-woke-me-up-only-to-treat-me-like-753715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Systems

NCO

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

I doubt very seriously if you'll come back and read this, but here goes. NCO is a debt collecter. They buy bad debts some out of the statute of limitations, they don't care. They buy this bad paper for cents on the dollar and go through Hell and half of Georgia to collect. They like to prey on military folks.
If you don't have one get caller ID and don't answer when their name comes. In the meantime check Bud Hibbs.com and check out these scam artists. He says they're  one of the worst.