Complaint Review: NCO Financial systems

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Annette — san antonio Texas U.S.A.
NCO Financial systems
507 prudential road HORSHAM, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO Financial systems Chicken sh*t callers HORSHAM, Pennsylvania

This company calls 15 times  a day throughout the day all day everyday, litteraly. They hang up as soon as we answer the call. I made a complaint against the company with the BBB & as soon as I did that they started calling & hanging up. When they 1st called the gentleman was asking for my husband & I told the caller(a*****e) he was not here & if I could give him a message. The caller said" no that was ok, but do you happen to handle your husband's financial affairs?" I told him" that's none of his business & he had no business asking me that question legally." He then stated" you just cost your husband a lawsuit" & hung up. I reported them & then we started getting all the calls. We now get the calls EARLY in the moring & Late @ night after 9:30pm. This is illegal, harrasing & insane. They even call us on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-systems/HORSHAM-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-Financial-systems-Chicken-sht-callers-HORSHAM-Pennsylvania-734252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial systems