Complaint Review: NCO Financial

• Reported By:Goshen Indiana
NCO Financial
Goshen, Indiana U.S.A.

NCO Financial Services Double Payment ripoff Goshen Indiana

NCO garnished my wages and I have no idea how old the debt is or who the original creditor was. When I contacted them they had 2 diffrent records with 2 diffrent social security numbers. All the other information was the same. I asked them to put it under the correct social secirity number and was told they could not correct it. I also asked to have all the information sent to me so I know how much and who I owe. This was back in April 2007. I still have not gotten any information.

I was able to get almost $3000.00 sent to them in November 2006. They still garnished my wages to pay off the debt. I was contacted that the check they recieved had not been cashed and a second check was issued in May 2007. Here it is July 2007 and I still have not heard from NCO. I do know that the garnishment stopped the last week of June 2007.

NCO has recieved almost $6000.00 from me to pay off any debts that I may have with them. I have tried serveral times to contact them on this matter and I am always told they do not have any information on the payoff or when payments were made.

Goshen, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial/Goshen-Indiana-46528/NCO-Financial-Services-Double-Payment-ripoff-Goshen-Indiana-261587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial