Complaint Review: NCO Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:New York New York
NCO Financial
101 Overland Drive N Aurora, Illinois U.S.A.

NCO Financial, Joe Randazzo, Trudy Martin Called about a debt acquired via fraud and sold it to another collections agency Ripoff N Aurora Illinois

Based on the advice of Trudy Martin, with whom I spoke on Wednesday, April 11 around 6:15pm Eastern Daylight time, I wrote a letter of dispute.

I enclosed documents to support my case that fraud played a major role in the acquisition and maintenance of the 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV, despite the fact that my signature, which had been given under coercive and intimidating circumstances, is on the promissory note with GMAC.

Based on the circumstances that transpired after the acquisition of the car, I learned from the local police department that I had been a victim of a confidence crime, which, in the words of a banker, is a form of identity theft.

As a result, I informed Mr. Mike Belanger of GMAC, who had assisted me in the recovery and repossession of the vehicle.

I learned a week ago that this debt had been sold to West Asset Management, who has been harassing me as well.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial/N-Aurora-Illinois-60542/NCO-Financial-Joe-Randazzo-Trudy-Martin-Called-about-a-debt-acquired-via-fraud-and-sold-269570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial