beer

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: AmberO — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
NCO Financial/55
PO Box 13570 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO Financial/55 Posted 8 Medical Bill Listings on my Credit Report Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Similar situation

NCO Financial Services posted 8 credit listings to my credit report.  The years are 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010.  Five consecutive years, and all are from UPMC Physician Services.  Everytime I have called their business I have been treated very ruidly and the many associates I have spoken never give me detailed information about these listings.  They are unwilling to send any information by mail and do not cooperate with me ever.  How can I get these listings off of my credit report??????  I know for a fact I never let a medical bill just sit unpaid!!!!

Amber
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial55/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101/NCO-Financial55-Posted-8-Medical-Bill-Listings-on-my-Credit-Report-Philadelphia-Pennsy-810899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial/55

Similar situation

AUTHOR: mbrown12 - (United States of America)

Hey I have a similar situation. I just pulled one of my credit reports and saw 3 tradelines for NCO for medical debt. I am going to ask them to validate it in writing, probably certified mail. If it is medical identity theft or just some error I doubt this is mine. I want it off if they can't verify it in 30 days I will report that to the credit agency.