Premier

• Reported By: Marina — Edgewater New Jersey United States of America
NCO-MEDCLR
PO BOX 8547 PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO-MEDCLR charged twice! PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

I was 22 (just came to USA) when I was hospitalized, didn't pay, two years later I receive a call from collection agency, I did forget about my dept, besides I moved, so I couldn't receive bills, any way, I paid same day after collection agency gave me a call. They never reported...my credit was clear, I was happy.

4 years later I receive a one more call, this time it was NCO-MEDCLR collection agency, they told me I owe money for the hospital I was in 7 YEARS AGO!!! I was going crazy! How come? I did payed already 4 years ago!!! why? again??? My fault, I was shaking to much for my credit, and I couldn't prove my payment because it was to long ago, I had no record left, It wasn't fair, they said if I am not going to pay, I will have record on my credit. I payed AGAIN!!! They said they will not send a record... This time I saved every single paper in order to have prove. 8 months later they send record on my credit... and ruined it! So what I am having? I went to hospital about 8 years ago!!! Payed for this visit 2 times to Collection
agency, and end up with the ruined credit!!! My fault I was naive! Should have ask for the dept prove! Now I am older and know better how the system works, feel my self ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-MEDCLR/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19101/NCO-MEDCLR-charged-twice-PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-760756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO-MEDCLR