• Report: #190099

• Submitted: Fri, May 05, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 05, 2006

• Reported By:miramar Florida
NCO-MEDCLR
P.O. BOX 8547 PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania 19101 PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2073081
  • Web:
  • Category: Hospitals

NCO-MEDCLR ripoff this was paid by my insurance 2 years ago an PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania

I had this taken care of almost two years ago and this bill is still on my credit report, I've disputed it with experian , and I also tried to contact this creditor many time, and for some reason they keep disconnecting the phones on me, I'm on hold for almost an hour each time i call and then i get disconnected. I called medicaid and they paid this hospital bill off a while ago, Please help me I don't know what to do.

Heather
miramar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2006 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-MEDCLR/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19101/NCO-MEDCLR-ripoff-this-was-paid-by-my-insurance-2-years-ago-an-PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-190099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO-MEDCLR