desperate

• Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa — Gaithersburg Maryland United States of America
NCO-MEDCLR
507 Prudential Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO-MEDCLR P. O. Box 8547 I have no idea what this company is and why they are reported a Grid 1 derrorgatory record on my credit report. This apeared on my credit report on 2/16/2011. I called the number but it is not the com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: dispute it

I received a copy of my credit report and saw a derogatory report from a company reported by NCO-MEDCLR, located in P.O. Box 8547, Philadelphia PA 19101-8547, phone # 866-846-5106.  It says it is a 'Grid Code G' Alert Type. I am unaware of this company and or know how to get in tough with these people. I have called this number and written correspondence to figure this out, but have not had any reaction or response to my multiple requests.  I am concerned and do not know what to do.  Any help is appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-MEDCLR/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101-8547/NCO-MEDCLR-P-O-Box-8547-I-have-no-idea-what-this-company-is-and-why-they-are-reported-a-721869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO-MEDCLR

dispute it

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

You can file a dispute with the credit reporting agency online. They have to investigate it and NCO will have to prove the debt is yours. They probably won't be able to. They're a bottom-feeding scum collection agency that made my life a living hell for two years. I finally got a lawyer to deal with them, and he ended up filing a class action suit. My award was minimal (I'm thinking maybe $5.00), but the lawyer didn't charge me.  The erroneous entry was finally taken off my credit report and hasn't reappeared in the last 10 years.