Complaint Review: NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. / NCO Financial Systems, Inc. / National Arbitration Forum

• Submitted: Sat, June 05, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 05, 2010

• Reported By: Magisan — West Palm Beach Florida U.S.A.
P O Box 4909 Trenton, New Jersey United States of America

NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. / NCO Financial Systems, Inc. / National Arbitration Forum towing rip off Trenton, New Jersey

About 2 years ago, I received a letter from NCO Financial offering a settlement. I called to verify, the operator could only tell me that it was from a towing company. Well, I informed her that I needed towing if would have covered by AAA at the time. She gave me the phone number which I called and left messages, but no one had yet to return my calls. I wrote a letter to the 3 credit reports and recently I received another letter to inform me that my account has been purchased by NCO Portfolio Mgt.

So far they refuse to remove and I refuse to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2010 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Portfolio-Management-Inc-NCO-Financial-Systems-Inc-National-Arbitration-Forum/Trenton-New-Jersey-08650/NCO-Portfolio-Management-Inc-NCO-Financial-Systems-Inc-National-Arbitration-Forum-610748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. / NCO Financial Systems, Inc. / National Arbitration Forum