Complaint Review: NCO financial Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 11, 2011

• Reported By: oprlvr — Michigan United States of America
NCO financial Systems, Inc.
PO BOX 15630 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

NCO financial Systems, Inc. Don't waste your time with these clowns Wilmington, Delaware

I am done dealing with this 'agency'.
An old account I had through CHASE card services was forwarded to these guys, two years ago (the transfer was confirmed by CHASE.)  I was faithfully making payments to these guys  -  up until four months ago.  The "agent" my file was transferred to is Kevin Whitman.  Previously, he was very cordial in working with me.  For the last three months consecutively, I've received REPEAT automated calls from WHITMAN.  Upon returning a couple of his call(s), I soon began noticing that I was NEVER reaching HIM.  We were now playing ridiculous 'phone tag'.  After this,  I started ignoring his repeat calls.

Also curiously -  WHITMAN'S "voice-mail" STILL has the SAME outgoing message from 2 months ago on it!!!
They are not getting another dime from me.  Already checked the BBB site.  Several NCO locations are listed, but the DE office.  Hmmmm.

Not to mention, the scads of Complaint sites consumers have already reported scam collections activity to.  Watch out for this agency.  Caveat Emptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2011 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-financial-Systems-Inc/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/NCO-financial-Systems-Inc-Dont-waste-your-time-with-these-clowns-Wilmington-Delaware-739694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO financial Systems, Inc.