Complaint Review: NCO financial systems

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: okos — sheboygan Wisconsin United States of America
NCO financial systems
507 prudential road horsham, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCO financial systems scam to collect money for "Earthlink" horsham, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: They are real

Beware of Nco financial systems. They sent me an official looking collection notice with only my address and the name paytrust where my name would normally appear if this were a legitimate company or a legitimate debt. I have never heard of nor done any business with the alleged creditor "Earthlink" so I am assuming that since my name is not paytrust and I have done no business with either of the companies referenced in the letter I received, their sole purpose appears to be relieving me of 67 dollars and 54 cents.

I am sure that plenty of people get these "collection" notices and just pay them to keep their credit rating intact. I don't believe that a credit rating exists for anyone by the name of paytrust at any address. My computer security program would not allow me on the NCO financial website , as it detected malfeasance and an attempt by their system to extract information from my computer. Do not fall for this scam , and for the love of God do not send these "people" (and I use that term very loosely) any money. Hopefully if enough people spread the word it will cripple their efforts enough that they will fold up their so-called business and disappear like sewage down a drain pipe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-financial-systems/horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/NCO-financial-systems-scam-to-collect-money-for-Earthlink-horsham-Pennsylvania-1022560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO financial systems

#1 General Comment

They are real

AUTHOR: Doc - ()

NCO financial is a real company they are adebt collector for bad debt. Earthlink is a internet provider  They are trying to collect on an old internet bill.

I would say this letter is probably a scam or is fraud . The reason is as you said the name paytrust

Your right a lot of people will be scared into sending money without checking

This is one reason that one person ina house hold pays bill ,yet they both know what is owed and not owed. A person could easily think the other spouse owes it and just pay or call and say they will pay

Do not pay them and I would also send itthe the attorney of your state AG office

Even if your debt if it is past the statue of limitations they still can't collect unless you just pay them

They probably gave 4 or 5 dollars for that debt so anything they collect is profit if they are real